Personal data and privacy is important to us. E-Science is committed to maintain any
confidential information and to strictly limit any disclosure in accordance with local laws. We
are at the forefront of not only implementing but complying with the Data Privacy Act of the
accessed from the SWIFTPASS platform.
Your Rights and Your Preferences
You may be aware that the Data Privacy Act of 2012, gives certain rights to individuals
in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency
rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to
• Right of Access - the right to be informed of and request access to the personal
process about you;
• Right to Rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your
where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• Right to Erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data;
• Right to Restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop
processing all or some of your personal data;
• Right to Object - the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal
data on grounds relating
to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being
processed for direct marketing purposes;
• Right to not be subject to a decision - based solely on automated decision making,
including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce
similarly significant effect.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
• When you sign up for SWIFTPASS, we collect personal data so you can use the full
service such as your name, email address, contact number, address, and location.
Your personal information will be collected through SWIFTPASS registration.
• We collect additional data for establishment entry request transaction you
complete in SWIFTPASS such as the establishment your requesting to enter, and your
What personal data do we collect from you?
We collect the following basic personal information from all users of this application:
Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to create your
account. You also have the option to provide us with some additional personal data in order
to make your account more personalized.
• Personal information through user registration information:
- * Name
- * Email
- * Contact Number
• Additional information as stated on the visitor’s Health Checklist as published
by the DTI.
- * Sex
- * Age
- * Residence
- * Company Name
- * Company Address
* Medical Information
* COVID-19 symptoms such as
- * Sore throat
- * Body pains
- * Headache
- * Fever
- * Knowledge if you have worked with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- * Contact with people who have COVID-10 symptoms for the next 2
- * Declare travel within NCR aside from place of residence.
SWIFTPASS Usage Information
Information about your interactions with SWIFTPASS app which includes the date and time
of any requests you make, and your interactions with other SWIFTPASS platform users.
Technical Data which may include URL information, your IP address, the types of devices you
are using to access or connect to the SWIFTPASS platform, unique device IDs, device
attributes, network connection type (e.g. Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth) and provider, network
and device performance, browser type, language, information enabling digital rights
management, operating system, and SWIFTPASS application version.
We also collect information about the interaction of your devices with our Services,
including, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your
What do we use your personal data for?
• Provide our services
We use your information to deliver our services. For example:
- * Collect your information for the Health Declaration form.
- * Share declared information to allow entry to establishments.
• Maintain & improve our services
We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended,
such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues you report to us. And we use your
information to improve the service or to develop new features or services.
• Provide personalized services, including contents
- * We use the information we collect to operate the Services and to customize
your experience with the Services. For example, based on your past activity
on the Services we may also suggest to your common services where you can
book your next appointments.
- * We may also use the information to provide you with support and handle
requests and complaints.
• Measure performance
We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are
Sharing your personal data
SWIFTPASS does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties
SWIFTPASS will not share your personal information with others, without your
except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in SWIFTPASS good-faith
- • As necessary for the facilitation and operation of the Services;
rights to use the Services, or performed any act or omission that SWIFTPASS
believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. SWIFTPASS
your information in these cases, with law enforcement agencies and other competent
authorities and with any third party as may be required to handle any result of your
- • If SWIFTPASS is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law
or disclose your information;
- • In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and
between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- • In any case where SWIFTPASS reasonably believes that sharing information is
to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of SWIFTPASS, our
the public as required or permitted by law, including to prevent imminent physical
damage or damage to property;
- • To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- • If SWIFTPASS organizes the operation of the Services within a different
through another legal structure or entity, or if SWIFTPASS is acquired by, or
into or with another entity, or if SWIFTPASS enters bankruptcy, provided
respective changes taken into consideration;
- • To collect, store, hold and manage your personal information through cloud based
hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to
reasonable for business purposes, which may be located potentially countries outside
Your SWIFTPASS data shared with Establishments
Personal information may also be shared with SWIFTPASS trusted partners and service
providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy
and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the
Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as making data-driven
business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations,
and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of
the SWIFTPASS platform. Transactional records shall be maintained and safely stored
45 Days from the date of transaction except where specific contract clause
require a different retention period.
Keeping your data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate
technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data;
however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various
policies including anonymization, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard
against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong
password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out.
This Privacy Notice is in effect as of July 30, 2020 and will continue to remain in
effect unless otherwise directed by E-Science's Data Protection Officer.
released via official issuances, to which you will be duly notified of by virtue of the
online registration details you have provided to us.
shall notify you through the email address you have provided us.
How to contact us?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as
well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please contact